Neue Version 0.45 ist online
Apr 24th, 2004 (v0.45)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Ensure you are using DVD Decrypter version 188.8.131.52 or above.
Version 184.108.40.206 (and possibly below) in ISO mode can cause "illegal input
stream", "no I-Frame for 51 frames", and "Runtime Error '9'" due to a bug in
it's ISO mode processing.
- Corrected Error Code #0004. Rebuilt the NAVPACK decision engine to it handles
large streams of non-video data that is sometimes associated with STILLs.
- Modified the Half-D1 output for interlaced output so fields are separated
prior to resizing and weaved back together after resizing. It should make for
a more accurate representation of the source material.
- Found a error that could cause DVD-RB to exit with Runtime Error '9' when it
encountered an illegal input stream. The error is now properly recognized and
DVD-RB gracefully aborts the PREPARE process.
- IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE QUENCODE WITH DVD REBUILDER -- YOU MUST UPGRADE TO
QUENCODE V0.47 OR ABOVE. Download it here: http://nic.dnsalias.com/QuEnc.exe
- Added an option under QuEnc that enables single-pass encode as an option.
- Modified the source to take advantage of the new QuEnc version Nic has released
(v0.47). This version that supports better DVD-RB control over options -- they
can now be reset after setting (Trellis, KVCD, and 2-pass).
- Added a "Shutdown at One Click Completion" mode item. The state of this flag
is not kept between program runs. It will do a Windows Shutdown at the
completion of the next One-Click execution. A 10 Second warning window enables
cancellation before shutdown.
- Numerous other minor changes, enhancements, and bug fixes including modified
handling of some sound and still images.