DGMPGDec von Donald Graft - aktuelle Version

• DGMPGDec 1.4.7 beta 7

Zitat

* Improved the misleading error message a user gets if he erroneously loads a file with MPEG2Source() that is not a D2V project file. Previously it complained about a version mismatch; now it says the file is not a project file.

* Fixed the display of the running time in the Parse D2V output.

http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=823081&postcount=112

• Zitat von neuron2

* Added an option to dump the audio and video PTS/DTS timestamps encountered during a Save Project operation.

http://neuron2.net/dgmpgdec/dgmpgdec147b8.zip

This feature will be useful for power users as well as for giving me needed debug traces in AV desync situations. I plan to enhance this later to parse the dump and report discontinuous timestamps and other pathologies.

The next beta will add demuxing DTS audio from transport streams. Then I'll make a final release of 1.4.7.

Doom9

Pioneer PDP-427 XA | Popcorn Hour NMT C-200 | Sony STR-DB 840 QS | Canton Ergo 91 DC

• Zitat von neuron2

This beta adds the capability to demux DTS audio from transport streams. Thanks to SeeMoreDigital for providing test streams, and to Gabest (Media Player Classic developer) for advice on detecting DTS streams.

Doom9

Pioneer PDP-427 XA | Popcorn Hour NMT C-200 | Sony STR-DB 840 QS | Canton Ergo 91 DC

• DGMPGDec Version 1.4.7 beta 10

Zitat

Fixed a problem that prevented DGIndex from processing
    audio streams from private stream 1 when the stream is not
    DVD-structured (i.e., when there is no audio substream
    number and associated DVD audio header). For example, AC3 audio
    could not be processed from MPG files captured by a
    "FusionHDTV RT Gold 5" card.

Doom9-Thread

• Zitat

Technical difficulties prevented me (at this time) from implementing reliable automatic detection of Fusion-style audio, so I implemented a GUI option to force it. It is described in the DGIndex User Manual. It would be better if it could be made automatic, so I will continue to try to find a reliable way, but for now this should at least allow Fusion owners to decode their MPG streams. (For geeks: One gotcha is that LPCM streams do not have a sync word and so it difficult to distinguish LPCM from a stream corruption that clobbers the audio substream number. That's why beta 11 could erroneously think it had PCM audio.)

* Added an option to force proper parsing of audio when the stream is not DVD-structured (i.e., when there is no audio substream number and associated DVD header). For example, AC3 audio could not be processed from MPG files captured by a FusionHDTV RT Gold 5 card.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

Had to crank a new version to fix a DTS/AC3 detection problem for transport streams using stream_type 0x06.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

I found one more case of improper detection of DTS/AC3 in a transport file. I added full processing of the registration descriptor in the PMT to resolve that. It seems to be fully reliable now.

Doom9

• jeden Tag was neues :)

Zitat von neuron2

Yes, I know you're getting lots of release candidates one after the other, but I thought this fix was important to get into this version. Thanks to bond for motivating it.

* Fixed the issue of DGMPGDec using the coded picture size
    (always a multiple of 16) instead of the stream declared
    display size. This caused 1080i streams to be treated as
    1088i, for example.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

* For streams that specify 1088 as the vertical height for both the encoded and display sizes, force them to be treated as if they specified a display size of 1080.

* Completely rewrote the PAT/PMT parser. It now correctly handles streams that put all the program information on one PMT PID. It also now correctly labels private stream video and labels all scrambled streams so that user can avoid crashing DGIndex by selecting a scrambled stream.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

* Changes the 1088 special case handling to a pop-up and correctly distinguishes AC3 audio from teletext.

* Completely rewrote the PAT/PMT parser. Syntactically, it now a) correctly handles sections that cross transport packet boundaries, or that start in the middle of a transport packet following a previous section, b) correctly handles streams with multiple PAT sections, and c) correctly handles streams that put all the program information on one PMT PID. The parser is now fully correct syntactically. Semantically, it now a) correctly labels private stream video, b) labels all scrambled streams so that user can avoid crashing DGIndex by selecting a scrambled stream, and c) properly distinguishes between AC3 audio streams and Teletext streams.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

* Fixed the 1088->1080 special mapping for DGDecode as directed by DGIndex (no change to D2V format; DGDecode uses the picture height field of the D2V file and compares it to the stream display size to see if the special case handling was selected in DGIndex).

* When showing the film versus video percentage, DGIndex always now shows film percentage if it is greater than or equal to 50%, or video percentage if it is greater than 50%. Of course the sum is 100%.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

* Fixed Isochroma's bug reported here:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=840614#post840614

* Fixed a problem with playback speed control. E.g., if you are running in slow motion and hit Pause, wait a while, and then hit Resume, the video would go real fast for a while until it "caught up".

* DGIndex now supports "Open With" operation. E.g., you can double click a VOB file and have it open right up if your association is correct. Or you have a shortcut to DGIndex on your desktop and then highlight a bunch of VOBs and drop them all on the shortcut; they are opened in sorted order. It always irritated me that you couldn't do that.

Doom9

• Zitat von neuron2

* DGIndex can now automatically set the transport PIDs to the first program when a stream is opened. This happens when a new file is opened with the PIDs set to reserved (0x02). The PIDs are set to reserved when DGIndex is started, so this will happen when a
    transport stream file is opened after starting DGIndex. Thereafter, the Set PIDs dialog is controlling. The INI file format is changed, so start DGIndex and then close it once before using it in earnest.

Doom9

• Version 1.4.8 beta 7

Zitat

Version 1.4.8 beta 6
    * A new option under the file menu was added: Demux Audio Only. This is intended for demuxing the audio from streams that do not contain video.

* Fixed the Teletext detection issue.

* Fixed automatic PID detection under CLI.

Zitat

Version 1.4.8 beta 7
    Sorry for the rapid fire betas, but you don't want me to sit on my hands, do you?

* The trackbar is now updated and the Stop (ESC) function works during "Demux Audio Only".

• DGMPGDec 1.4.8 Final

Zitat von neuron2

DGMPGDec 1.4.8 Final is released. Other than version strings, it is identical to 1.4.8 beta 7.

http://neuron2.net/dgmpgdec/dgmpgdec.html

• http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=116841

Zitat

DGMPGDec 1.4.9 Beta 2:
    1. Made AC3 parsing more robust by making audio data less likely to erroneously emulate a sync byte. Rare AC3 streams that couldn't be parsed are now handled correctly.

2. Changed the running time line at the bottom of the Parse D2V output so that it now includes fractions of a second.

3. Added additional MPEG syntax error checking to improve the robustness and error recovery. This fixes one reported stream that showed excessive macroblocking on one type of syntax error due to corruption.

• My previous fix for random access in the presence of RFF flags was incorrect (and in fact a significant regression). Beta 4 fixes it properly (I hope). Do not use 1.4.9 Beta 3!

Doom9

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!