• Trahald hat BatchEncodeM2V 0005 alpha released

Ive been coding off and on an application that will do one-pass encoding and also support apps other than cce pro sp. well, here is my first effort at it. seems to work so far, but please use it for non-mission critical applications for now.

It supports Quenc (59a). also one-pass through cceroba (made by Tylo [d2sroba]) . and traditional multipass cce. procoder support and cce basic support will follow soon.

cceroba works best with cce 2.67.x..

quenc is supported by splitting the .avs file as it encodes then it merges it together.

This also supports adding pan_and_scan and 3:2 pulldown through use of pulldown.exe (named revpulldown.exe) that i modified that is included (run it w/out commands to see usage)

PS: Ich hoffe heute nachmittag ein paar neue infos für euch zu haben

• Hi also das tool wird batchccews wie ichs mir schon gedacht hab wenn es soweit gediehen ist ersetzten.

CCE 2.70.xx wird rein theoretisch unterstützt, getestet wurde es jedoch nicht.
    Werd das die nächsten tage mal machen.

• ersatz..
    is ja sofort auch völlig klar wenn man das prog öffnet und in dies bekannte gesicht blickt.

was ich mich allerdings frage: wieso jedesmal n neues tool coden? wenn der author von "batchccews" sein kind schon nich mehr "pflegt", dann denk ich mir man könnte doch auch das alte weiterentwickeln? das einverständniss des authors vorrausgesetzt... die frage habe ich mir damal schon gestellt, beim auftauchen von sceneaid als ersatz für reauthorist.
    da fehlt für mich irgendwie die logik - jedesmal neu entwickeln; wochen, monate bis alles einigermassen so läuft wie es soll und dazu kommt, das man am ende immer noch nicht alles drin hat was man "möchte".
    die einzige antwort die das erklären könnte, wäre das die coder der ersten tools nix hergeben. für was gibs dann open source?

naja, wat solls. ich hoffe das prog wird gut. ich bin jedenfalls dankbar das sich jemand der aufgabe angenommen hat

• Das problem is nicht nur ob er den code hergibt sondern auch wie gut der code an sich ist.
    Auserdem is es einfacher programmierfehler zu finden wenn man sie selbst gemacht als die von anderen.

Das nächste prob is den author erreichen.

• Zitat von Darklistener

wie gut der code an sich ist.

dat hatte ich mir inzwischen auch überlegt. "wäre antwort 2" weiterhin denk ich manchmal lässt der code oder die -sprache vielleicht die entsprechenden erweiterungen respektive verbesserungen nicht zu.

Zitat von Darklistener

wenn man sie selbst gemacht

"das glaube ich nicht tim" :D
    wenn man seine eigenen fehler besser findet, wieso hat man sie dann überhaupt erst gemacht? ich weiss aus erfahrung, allgemein, das es genau andersherum ist.
    meine meinung.

seis drum. bin jedenfalls mal gespannt was alles geplant ist für das prog.

mfg

• BatchEncodeM2V 0007 alpha released

- includes updated pulldown 099h - fixes a long standing issue with pulldown that truncated files w/out a sequence end code. and fixed an issue with the -ps_add command (pan&scan)
    - adds support for procoder (havent tested it much but seems ok)
    - assures file names of encoded files are correct for what scenarist/reathorist expects.
    - added option to not have encode (for procoder,quenc, cce basic) split by chapters and merged. with it on it encodes the file whole. this means chapters may be off which may be important for BOV and also may cause 0.4 errors. however its added by request (robot1) since generally it is harmless and the final file will have better quality.
    - uhm... other stuff.

note: for pan and scan.. scripts created by scenaid and reathorist for pan and scan assets will flag the files as plain 16:9 (since pan&scan was never encoded in the past).. so if you decide to use the pan and scan feature you must alter the script for now

• doch
    Changelog:

- small update..added some statistics for the AVS file including estimated file size. also a progress meter for when files are being joined (when applicable). also dropdown for changing DAR in edit mode.

• BatchEncodeM2V 00010 alpha released

Changelog:

- added support for HCENC 0.01. it splits the file for chapter accuracy (although again you can shut the option off and encode as one file.) it uses most of the options.. any missing you can edit in the hc.ini. I'll add more in next version. HCenc encodes everything as tff. i adjust for that with pulldown (only in the rare time your mpeg is BFF). it also encodes with a start time of 01:00:00.00 which i also adjust for with pulldown. just point the exe to hc.exe. hcenc is still pretty new so use with caution.
    - little gui tweaks and code tweaks

• BatchEncodeM2V 00011 alpha released

Changelog:

2.70 works now. since 2.70 actually lets you set field dominance i use that parameter instead of the offset line.

Hi leute hier mal auch nochn kleiner blick in die Zukunft:

Zitat

next few things i'll be working on is to add some features specific to encoders.. ie matrix and any other options..(for any encoders that support matrix) i am thinking about implementing templates .i will allow setting the encoder options out to the front screen and you can set them for each file.. meaning you can setup doing your main movie with cce and say extras with procoder) the templates will be one per encoder option (1-pass cce, multipass cce, quenc, procoder, etc) and anything else that comes to mind or is suggested. the selection in the option menu will be your default template/encoder.

that will probably be added after i start calling it beta (in a version or 2) cce 2.7 support will be in the tonites alpha.

• BatchEncodeM2V 00011b alpha released

Dateiname: batchencodem2v00011.exe

Changelog:

- Found out the hard way that 2.70 treats drop_frame flag different than other versions with 23.976 fps source material (it shortens the file by 1/5) sooo.. this version fixes that by setting drop_frame=0 when encoding 23.976 (i have pulldown.exe always set dropframe ON for ntsc anyways). i tested it and appears to be ok.. i'll truely know in a few hours. this version is up for the testing with same install name (00011) on bui.dvd2dvd.org.

• BatchEncodeM2V 00011b alpha released

Dateiname: batchencodem2v00011.exe

Changelog:

- Im setting the ECL file header how zeul suggested (Based on the Product Name for that cce version) for all CCE versions. It seems to work fine.. please do a short test before you run a full encode. Same filename for download.

• BatchEncodeM2V 00012 alpha released

Changelog:

- Some small stuff. Added ability to set vaf to not overwrite (in case you wanted to do additional passes)
    - You can highlight multiple items and set them as complete or delete them.
    - Revpulldown version .99j included adds a -addfieldend option that will add a rff to the last temporal frame that doesnt already have one. this is for the purpose of helping with .5 errors on NTSC pulldown material. I dont actually use the new option for batchencode (addfield and 3:2 pulldown are used when needed to avoid .5 errors) but i figured i'd add it as an option..
    - Other stuff (i think)

• BatchEncodeM2V 00012c alpha released

Changelog:

- Fixed - allows for long PathNames. Prior long pathnames would be written to registry correctly but read back incorrectly. buffer extended to allow for more characters. Same Filename for download

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!