• BatchEncodeM2V 00013 alpha released

Changelog:

- Added - Maximum GOP size param. (Default to on.) It will give an asset the longest GOP possible given its framerate (while still keeping M = 3. ) Its decision is made when the ccedata file is loaded. It makes 29.97fps items have a 18 frame gop (3/6) PAL is given a 15 frame GOP (3/5).. film can only be given the standard 12 frames( 3/4) because 3:2/2:3 pulldown process creates extra 'virtual' fields. Tested with cce seems to work so far.. hcenc/quenc/cceroba should follow suit. i'll test procoder and ccebasic later. (some say longer gops, specifically, less 'i' frames give better output )
    - Fixed - repeating lines in temp avs creation. it didnt happen with doit4u's .avs created files but may happen with homemade ones.. now fixed.
    - Uhmm.. other stuff

• BatchEncodeM2V 00014 alpha with HCENC support released

Changelog:

- Added - VIF creation. Optional parameter (default to on i think) creates a vif file after encode through revpulldown.exe. For pan&scan or pulldown material the vif file is ALWAYS created regardless of the setting since it only takes ~1 second to create. Since for all other cases (PAL/NTSC-30fps) it is an extra step during encode so it is optional. (Worth the savings at import/compile time still IMHO.)
    - HCENC is limited to 12batch(and i presume above).. .01 will work but will be wrong for bff material (which is rare) 12batch and above support setting field dominance in the .ini
    - Added Support for CCEFRONT by tylo. It can be used as a replacement for CCEROBA for one pass encoding. It supports cce 2.70.. i have it properly scan the .ini to check the cce version (you still will use ccefronts cce version selecter) so run it once before using with batchencode.
    - ... uhmm... im pretty sure some other stuff

• BatchEncodeM2V 00014b alpha with HCENC support released

Changelog:

- fixed issue where -removesequenceendcodes being sent with -nooutput created a vif that matched the 'virtual output file' but not the source .mpv file as it should. revpulldown now ignores -removesequenceendcodes when used with nooutput. (same download filename)

• BatchEncodeM2V 00014c alpha with HCENC support released

Changelog:

the way i set the ecl header looked for 'version' but that didnt always exist. 'standalone' seems to be in all productnames (basic, 2.50 2.67 2.70 etc) so using that seems to have fixed the 2.50 issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!