SMPlayer - neue Oberfläche für MPlayer

• Update

• Update

Zitat

Version 0.5.20
    * Updated the German, Ukrainian, Portuguese and Romanian translations.
    * Now it will exit from compact mode before playing an audio file. Otherwise the GUI would not have any menus or buttons at all.
    * Temporary fix: in playlist, the latest_dir won't be changed when adding multiple files, to avoid that wrong paths with dvd:, vcd:... could be used.

• update

Zitat

Version 0.5.21
    * Updated the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
    * Moved the video and audio sections in Preferences->General to a new tab, and moved also the font section in Subtitles to another tab, to try to make the preferences dialog smaller.

• update 0.5.29-qt4-0710

Zitat

I have also uploaded an update for the current unstable version (0.5.29-qt4-0710). This is only for testing. I'm porting the application to Qt 4. This requires a lot of changes in the code, and it can introduce bugs.

Things yet to be ported are the playlist and the main window, among other small things. One thing fully ported is the preferences dialog (which was almost rewritten) and where you'll find more differences.

• Version 0.5.30-qt4-0817

Zitat

* Updated the French translation.
    * Actions' editor: only save or load actions with a name.
    * Ported the floating control.
    * baseguiplus and defaultgui almost ported.
    * A few changes in basegui. Still a lot of work to do with the menus.

• smplayer_update_0.5.42.7z

• Version 0.5.44

Zitat

* Updated the Polish, German and French translations.
    * When trying to stop a video, the mplayer process will be killed if it doesn't finish within 3 seconds.
    * New dialog to enter a URL (the playlist check doesn't work yet).
    * Don't load actions from playlist to the actions' editor as it seems they are already there from the main window (in Qt 4.3 they appear twice).

• Version 0.5.47

• Version 0.5.48

Zitat

* Updated the Russian and Japanese translations.
    * Now smplayer will also look for icon themes in $HOME/.smplayer/themes. In the case a theme is both in the user directory and the system directory (usually /usr/share/smplayer/themes) it will look first in the user directory. If the icon is not there then it will look in the system directory.
    * Under linux the buttons for color selection (Preferences->Subtitles) now look better.

• Version 0.5.49

• Version 0.5.50

Zitat

* Updated the German, Ukrainian and Japanese translations.
    * I hope, fixed a problem with the playlist actions not showing (or appearing duplicated) in the actions editor. Now it works ok with Qt 4.2.3 but I won't be sure the problem is really fixed until I test it with Qt 4.3.
    * Added the option Subtitles->Use SSA/ASS library, to make easy to enable or disable the use of the ass lib without having to open the preferences dialog.
    * Added new option in Preferences->General: Close when finished. If checked, the main window will be closed when the current file/playlist finishes.
    Now the command line option -close-at-end just will enable that option.
    * Added shortcuts in the Preferences->Subtitles dialog.

• Version 0.5.51

Zitat

* Updated the Chinese (zh_CN), French, Romanian, German, Ukrainian and Polish translations.
    * By mistake, the new option "close when finish" was enabled by default. Now that option will be disabled by default.
    * (Windows) When using Qt 4.3, inforeader fails, it can't read the output of mplayer. That means there won't be info about the codecs, demuxers, output drivers... I don't know why that happens, but disabling redirection of the mplayer output to a temporary file makes it to work again. I also realized that QProcess in Qt 4.3 works much better, so it's not necessary to send the mplayer output to a temporary file. So now if compiled with Qt 4.3 it won't use temporary files, fixing the problem with inforeader. Still there's a problem, if compiled with Qt 4.2.3 but using the Qt 4.3 dll's, the problem will still be present. Unless...
    * Now inforeader uses QProcess (not myprocess), so now it shouldn't be affected by the problem metioned before.
    * It doesn't try to create the app home directory ($HOME/.smplayer) if -ini-path is used.

• Version 0.5.52

Zitat

* Updated the Russian translation.
    * Fix in the open URL dialog: the text should be selected now.
    * Fix for Qt 4.3.1 under Windows: after playing an audio file the video window didn't show when playing a video.
    * Experimental: add file to be opened in the playlist (deleting the whole playlist first). This prevents that when a file finishes, an item from an old playlist starts to play.
    * Added a context menu for when clicking on a toolbar.

• Version 0.5.53

Zitat

* Some fixes in the code to add the file to play in the playlist.
    * Some more improvements on the playlist *****ded in the main window: now the main window resizes when the playlist is docked/undocked. It also remembers its state on startup.
    For first time this code will be compiled as default so other people could test it. Anyway there's two known issues: the main window doesn't resize properly when playing an audio file (no video window) and the playlist is undocked (maybe another Qt 4.2.3 bug?). And to avoid some problems when exiting from fullscreen, the playlist is made floatable when entering in fullscreen mode.
    How to use it? The playlist will appear by default docked in the bottom area. You can move it to the top area if you want, or make it floatable by dragging it outside the window. You can dock it again by dragging the playlist to the bottom or top areas of the main window (there's also a button in the title bar for this).
    * Added a help message about the option "It's a playlist" in Open->URL.

• Version 0.5.54

Zitat

Updated the German, Ukrainian and Romanian translations.
    * Disabled again the playlist in main window as it has serious problems with Qt 4.3.1 (at least in Windows).
    * The trailing "/" in dvd device paths won't be removed. It seems that sometimes it's necessary. But be carefully, Windows users, when playing a dvd from a folder in the hard disc the path shouldn't end in "/", that would make mplayer to fail.
    * (By user request) Added "Video->Flip image" which flips the image upside-down. This option will affect the current video only, it's not a global option.
    * Now you can move the toolbars wherever you want.
    * Added the option "Create index if needed" in Preferences->Performance. The option will pass -idx to mplayer. From mplayer manpage: "Rebuilds index of files if no index was found, allowing seeking. Useful with broken/incomplete downloads, or badly created files."

Version 0.5.55

Zitat

* Updated the Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, German, Romanian and Dutch translations.
    * The trailing "/" in dvd device paths will be removed again, but not if used with drive letters (E:/ for instance). It seems that sometimes it's necessary to enter the drive that way in order to play a DVD.
    * Fixed all deprecated warnings. Now smplayer can be compiled without QT3_SUPPORT defined. Still using deprecated signals (for instance for QActions) but I've got no warnings about them so it'll be difficult to fix unless I compile Qt with no Qt3 support at all (I guess).

• Version 0.5.56

Zitat

* Updated the French translation.
    * Fixed regular expression in core.cpp to identify the DVD drive letter.
    * Rewrite the code to automatically resize the main window.
    * More fixes in the code to ***** the playlist in the main window. Now exiting fullscreen works ok, the playlist is restored where it was before. There are still some minor issues.
    In my computer (linux, Qt 4.2.3) it works quite well, so I enable again the code by default. But... will it work on Windows and Qt 4.3.1?

• ersion 0.5.57

Zitat

* Fixes in the window resize code. Now resizes should be much smoother. Only if you do something that alter the size of the window, like moving a toolbar or docking the playlist, could produce some flickering if you later change the video size using any of the options in the menu Video->Size. It also has to fix the problem that the window gets a very small that happens in Windows (although I couldn't test it).
    Of course this is in linux using Qt 4.2.3. Will it work on Windows with Qt 4.3.1?
    * Added the action "Toggle double size" in Video->Size.

• Version 0.5.58

Zitat

* Updated the Polish, Ukrainian and German translations.
    * I hope the problems in Windows with the new code to resize the main window are fixed now.
    * If the user selects the option to never resize the main window, the main window won't be resized when the playlist is docked/undocked.
    * The playlist is enabled again in fullscreen mode, although it will only appear floating.
    * Added dvr-ms to the list of extensions that the open dialog will show for videos.
    * Added an option in Preferences->Interface to change the default font of the application.

Version 0.5.59

Zitat

* Updated the Ukrainian translation.
    * Bugfix: when passing only one file through command line, the file wasn't added to the playlist.
    * Added support for right to left languages. The arrow icons are reversed. Has the play icon to be reversed too? I've done, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately the jump-where-clicked feature in time (and volume) slider doesn't work well with RTL layout, so it's disabled in that case.
    If you want to take a look, run "smplayer -reverse".
    * By user request, added the total time in the floating control.

• Version 0.5.60:

• Doom9

Pioneer PDP-427 XA | Popcorn Hour NMT C-200 | Sony STR-DB 840 QS | Canton Ergo 91 DC

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!