SMPlayer - neue Oberfläche für MPlayer

• Version 0.6.0 final.

• Version 0.61

Zitat

Most important changes since 0.6.0 final:

* Now compact mode resizes the window, instead of leaving black borders.
    * Added an option in Preferences->Interface which allows the user to select his/her preferred GUI. This way it's easier to use the mini GUI, for those who prefer a simpler interface with few buttons.
    * One more fix for Qt 4.4. The option FAQ in the Help menu didn't work.
    * (Windows) Fix: zoom didn't work well (black blocks appeared) if using directx.
    * Added the Catalan translation.

• Version 0.6.2.

• Version 0.6.3.

Download

• v0.6.4.

Download

• (Windows) New 0.6.4-2 packages

Zitat

6.4 I realized of some important problems in the Windows packages... there were missing dxlist.exe and the font subdirectory in mplayer (that prevented mplayer to use fontconfig).

But when I added that font directory in my system I experienced a severe crash on my computer when mplayer was creating the font cache.

Because of that I made new packages: smplayer_0.6.4-2_setup.exe and smplayer-portable-0.6.4-2.7z.

These packages include the missing dxlist.exe file and add again the old mplayer SVN r27130 instead of the new r27811.

• SMPlayer 0.6.5.0.

• SMPlayer 0.6.5.1.

Zitat

Again, just after the release of 0.6.5 some problems have been detected. (It seems very few people test the svn versions)

* the portable version didn't compile
    * mplayer could fail in the first run, complaining about an unknown -no-correct-pts option. This only happens if using a recent version of mplayer (r26842 or above).

Because of that, a version 0.6.5.1, with fixes for those two problems, has been released.

Download

• Version 0.6.6:

Zitat

* A skinnable interface has been added. Several skins are included.
    * Support for 6.1 and 7.1 audio output.
    * A "Privacy" section in the preferences dialog has been added. You can disable saving the recent files or URLs.
    * The main window can be moved by dragging the video area.
    * Fix for a freeze that may happen on Windows XP.
    * (Windows) The font cache is created before showing the GUI.

Zitat

* New option to select the fps for external subtitles.
    * The video equalizer dialog has been rewritten.
    * Now smplayer checks for updates automatically and notifies the user if a new version is found.
    * Support for encoding ISO-8859-16 for subtitles.
    * New translations: Thai and Hebrew.
    * Some bugfixes.

Zitat

* SMPlayer can now update its internal Youtube code so it's not necessary to update smplayer everytime Youtube makes a change.
    * A section "Updates" has been added to the preferences dialog, where it's possible to configure or disable the update checker.
    * SMPlayer could still fail to find some subtitles from opensubtitles.org. Hopefully this is fixed.
    * (Windows) The autoload of subtitles with non latin1 filenames has been fixed.
    * The Windows installer gives the possibility to delete most of the configuration files of smplayer. This can be useful if the configuration files have been corrupted or smplayer has been misconfigured. Linux users can use the command "smplayer -delete-config".
    * Several other bugfixes. See the Changelog for details.

ADWARE ALERT! The installation contains adware like browser toolbar addons, new start homepage, software suggestions.

Code
    * Fix for Youtube.
    * New option to shut down the computer when playback has finished.
    * The themes and skin icons are loaded from resource files (*.rcc).
    * New fix for searching subtitles from opensubtitles.org that should return more results.

http://smplayer.sourceforge.net/de/downloads

Code
    * Fix for YouTube.
    * The screenshots work again with older versions of mplayer/mpv.
    * Possibility to add bookmarks (menu Browse), which allows to mark your favorite parts of the video for a quick access.
    * New option 'Prevent window to get outside of screen' in Preferences -> Interface.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!