Beiträge von Darklistener

PgcEdit v0.5.1 beta 3 released

Changelog:

v0.5.1 beta 2:

- Fixes the two bugs in the menu editor reported by jeanl and blutach.
    - Allow to right click on a button in the viewer to go in the editor.
    - Fixes the bug starting PgcEdit 0.5 standalone on Linux platforms.

v0.5.1 beta 3 :

Fixes the bug discovered by Tobi (see above), and a small problem with the Group radiobutton being highlighted in red after a Delete Button, even when the All Groups mode was current.

BatchEncodeM2V 00012 alpha released

Changelog:

- Some small stuff. Added ability to set vaf to not overwrite (in case you wanted to do additional passes)
    - You can highlight multiple items and set them as complete or delete them.
    - Revpulldown version .99j included adds a -addfieldend option that will add a rff to the last temporal frame that doesnt already have one. this is for the purpose of helping with .5 errors on NTSC pulldown material. I dont actually use the new option for batchencode (addfield and 3:2 pulldown are used when needed to avoid .5 errors) but i figured i'd add it as an option..
    - Other stuff (i think)

Scenaid Beta 1.5 B36 wurde für testers/donators released.

Fixes/Changes:
    More BoV Fixes / Changes
    Fix for audio files w/ odd filenames
    Pal Dummy files recreated for proper PAL AR/File size (I hope)
    Dummy creation is now unique to PGC / Cell - should completely get rid of all the issues w/ palette errors
    Fixes to bitrate calc routine not to error if file isn't found
    Improvments to the scene allocation routines which were causing .4sec errors in Scenarist
    Changes / Additions for proper datafile generation for BatchEncoder
    New features:
    Asset removal now works - limited to removal of video and all assets associated with - removed assets will be dummied per scene
    Bitrate generation now works (Episode movies don't work yet) - please compare the bitrate you get from Scenaid to the one produced by Doitfast4u and/or RA - so far they seem fairly accurate

BatchEncodeM2V 00011b alpha released

Dateiname: batchencodem2v00011.exe

Changelog:

- Im setting the ECL file header how zeul suggested (Based on the Product Name for that cce version) for all CCE versions. It seems to work fine.. please do a short test before you run a full encode. Same filename for download.

BatchEncodeM2V 00011b alpha released

Dateiname: batchencodem2v00011.exe

Changelog:

- Found out the hard way that 2.70 treats drop_frame flag different than other versions with 23.976 fps source material (it shortens the file by 1/5) sooo.. this version fixes that by setting drop_frame=0 when encoding 23.976 (i have pulldown.exe always set dropframe ON for ntsc anyways). i tested it and appears to be ok.. i'll truely know in a few hours. this version is up for the testing with same install name (00011) on bui.dvd2dvd.org.

BatchEncodeM2V 00011 alpha released

Changelog:

2.70 works now. since 2.70 actually lets you set field dominance i use that parameter instead of the offset line.

Hi leute hier mal auch nochn kleiner blick in die Zukunft:

Zitat

next few things i'll be working on is to add some features specific to encoders.. ie matrix and any other options..(for any encoders that support matrix) i am thinking about implementing templates .i will allow setting the encoder options out to the front screen and you can set them for each file.. meaning you can setup doing your main movie with cce and say extras with procoder) the templates will be one per encoder option (1-pass cce, multipass cce, quenc, procoder, etc) and anything else that comes to mind or is suggested. the selection in the option menu will be your default template/encoder.

that will probably be added after i start calling it beta (in a version or 2) cce 2.7 support will be in the tonites alpha.

Zeul hat Numenu4u 2.0.5 released

Changelog:

new build - full install required

• Altered the pulldown routines to reflect the additions to revpulldown. NB at this point there is still a slight chance that the occasional scene might be a frame or 2 off if the output fps 23.976. This is due to ‘remaining’ fields left over. The import must be checked before compile to ensure that all sub streams & highlight streams are aligned correctly – this should be automatic if using scenarist 3.0. This only affects video streams with > 1 cell.
    • The ecl file creation has been altered to force a cce 2.5 style if using procoder – to ensure maximum compatability with eclpro
    • The audio track duration was being written 1 frame short, so data end time=duration (which is incorrect) causing a potential error.
    • Some cells could be labelled as dummies but still get re-encoded
    • Added ability to analyse vobs after demux to strip out unwanted crap (only full vobs can be removed. If a cellid demux is required then all cells are kept automatically) - Under Default settings
    • New revpulldown by Trahald
    • If one of the pre/post/cell commands is in the PGC but points to nothing it will be replaced by a Nop instead – corrects Nicolati problem
    • Added a very simple wizard for those who think NuMenu4u is too complicated - Press Start button
    • Fixed the subtitle bitmap conversion that would result in upto 4 pixels off
    • Alteration to the code to reflect the new bitmaps – special thanks to Techie for his hard work in diagnosing the problems
    • Slight alteration to the code for when checking for adjacent bitmaps (caused a mismatch error)
    • The sub endtime did not match the slideshow duration after a conversion when all frames are kept
    • More Fps options in ecl creation to help avoid the wrong settings – hopefully corrects seewen problem
    • Discovered that I was passing the incorrect parameter into the Soft Encode ini file, for Dialog Normalization

PgcEdit v0.5.0 released

Changelog:

A. BOV (Buttons Over Video in Title domains) support:
    - Replaced the executable button_dump.exe bt a Tcl/Tk function, able to
    parse the menu buttons in menu domains. The menu buttons informations are
    therefore available also for Macintosh pre-OSX platforms.
    - Added "File->Find BOVs" and "Options->Automatically Launch BOV finder when
    a DVD is opened?" to find the BOVs at startup.
    - "Utilities -> Show Menu Buttons or BOVs" works now also for Title PGCs.
    - Added "Show BOVs" popup menu in the PGC selector on title PGCs.
    R. Removed the "Options/Show libdvdread warnings when parsing menu buttons?".
    A. "Fix number of streams in VMGM/VTSI_MAT tables" macro to change the number
    of streams in the VMGM_MAT and VTSM_MAT tables according to the number of
    streams enabled in the PGCs.
    A. Domain Streams Attributes check now if the current number of streams match
    the number of streams enabled in the PGCs.
    A. Domain Streams Attributes allow now to edit the audio stream types and
    parameters. (Still no support to edit the karaoke parameters.)
    A. Open DVD: If there are empty VOB files, an option to delete them is now
    presented to the user when the DVD is loaded.
    A. Added a Burn DVD/Create ISO toolbar icon. (Windows only)
    A. Added some missing credits and thanks in the About dialog.
    E. Kill Playback macro: New algorithm to determine if it is safe to use the
    macro. It is safe to kill playback if there are no menu buttons, and if
    there are no cell commands jumping outside of the current PGC.
    E. Blank Out PGCs in Domain: The "Kill Playback only when it's safe" option
    now uses the new Kill Playback macro.
    E. Cell type flag SCR Discontinuity (System Clock Reference) renamed to STC
    Discontinuity (System Time Clock). (Recommandation of Mpucoder)
    E. Burn DVD: The MenuShrinkBackup is now removed automatically from the DVD.
    E. Added the audio and subpic stream IDs in Domain Streams Attributes GUI and
    in Info -> Streams.
    F. PgcEdit_Preview.exe v1.6 by Jeanl. Fixes an aspect ratio bug with VCD and
    SVCD resolutions, and another one with garbage addeded in the bottom of
    the image when the vertical resolutions was not a multiple of 32.
    F. When a cell is reassigned or blanked, the Seamless Joint flag is now
    cleared.
    F. Trace mode: The target of LinkPTT commands was wrong (was pre-commands of
    the PGC instead of target chapter.)
    F. Trace mode: A NOP command in a menu button or BOV is now ignored.
    F. Highlight Target/Jump to Target did not work in some cases with CallSS.
    F. Menu buttons viewer bug: After selecting another frame with the < and >
    buttons, the background image was not displayed for VMGM menus.
    F. Fixed a bug with the Video Attributes display. The resolution, bitrates
    and 'top & bottom cropped' flags were wrong. The saved attributes were
    OK, though.
    F. Fixed a bug when writing a PTT_SRPTI table containing PTTs assigned to
    program 0. Yes, I've seen a DVD with such bizarre things!
    F. Fixed a bug occurnig after a Delete Program. The program map table was
    not padded to an even number of bytes.
    F. Misc. little bug fixes.

ScenAid 1.5 (Build 20)

Changelist:

# Fixes bugs in the BoV routines causing the interface to error out when certain conditions where met
    # Fixed a bug in the interface causing the Layout/Asset bar to disappear
    # Change in the way dummied cells are created - now dummied cells are created as slideshows w/ the duration set to the cell length in the .ifo

BatchEncodeM2V 00010 alpha released

Changelog:

- added support for HCENC 0.01. it splits the file for chapter accuracy (although again you can shut the option off and encode as one file.) it uses most of the options.. any missing you can edit in the hc.ini. I'll add more in next version. HCenc encodes everything as tff. i adjust for that with pulldown (only in the rare time your mpeg is BFF). it also encodes with a start time of 01:00:00.00 which i also adjust for with pulldown. just point the exe to hc.exe. hcenc is still pretty new so use with caution.
    - little gui tweaks and code tweaks

PgcEdit 0.5.0 beta13 is available

Beta 13 is an attempt to fix the problems with the parsing of menubuttons/BOVs encountered by Wheelie4 and M7S.
    I don't have a DVD with such problem, so, the bugfix was somewhat a blind edit. It may, or may not work.

@Wheelie4 and M7S: Could you check it with your 'problematic' DVDs? Thanks.

Number of streams. Yes and no. It ia actually possible to search for the number of streams defined at the PGC level, and fix the total number of streams in VTSI_MAT with the Fix Streams macro.
    But I writed this macro with a request of 2COOL in mind, and it is not possible to add a stream for now. Only to remove unnecessary streams left after a strip.
    I'll change that immediately. 0.5.0 final will have a macro that will work in both situations.
    So, the correct procedure will be: change the streams assignments at the PGC level, then call the macro. If some streams are added, you will need to edit the streams attributes as well.
    [EDIT:] Done.

PgcEdit 0.5.0 beta12 is available

Well, this beta should be the last one before the final release.
    As far as I know, this version is stable. The aspect ratio problem in the preview and menu editor is fixed, as well as a couple other bugs (including the PTT table bug reported by CoNS).

Der final wird aber nochn bissl dauern da nochn paar bugs dazugekommen sind

doch
    Changelog:

- small update..added some statistics for the AVS file including estimated file size. also a progress meter for when files are being joined (when applicable). also dropdown for changing DAR in edit mode.