[DVDLab] Motion menu background audio interrupts

• Hello all,

I can imagine this is an old issue for you, but I really couldn't find the solution in the forum. (I know that this explanation is also typical for newbies. )

So, the problem is the following: I created a motion menu with DVDLab Pro and added a background sound (mpa) to it. But when I play the ready DVD, the sound interrupts when the motion clips do and starts from the beginning as well. How can I force it to play untill the end?

And another thing: The DVD I created plays well with PowerCinema, for example, but PowerDVD plays the movie with interruptions in audio and video and Windows Media Player plays the video correctly but doesn't play the sound at all. Does this mean that a standalone probably wouldn't recognize it?

My source files are:
    *.m2v // 750x576 (PAL) // FPS 25 // Ratio 4:3 // Bitrate 3000kbps (both movie and motion menu)
    *.mpa // 48 KHz // 256 Kbps // Stereo (both the movie audio and the background audio)

Is a bitrate of 3000kbps (couldn't do more because of the movie size) according to the DVD standard?

Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!