hp deskjet 3820 poster printing one after the other one

• HAAAALLLLLLOOOOO :)
    Want to print the sides of a poster one after the other one;
    Because my problem is, that the printer had troubles with paper before the last side. :(
    So, my intention is to print only the last side, because the ink and the paper
    is very expensive form me. :nein:
    My system is Windows 2000 and the hp deskjet 3820 is installed with the latest software available.
    I want to tell you about my efforts to print the last page, which is stored
    with all other pages in C:\WINNT\system32\spool\PRINTERS\00002.SPL .
    There is a company Symtrax, I downloaded Cardinal, but this tool was not helpful for this problem.
    I think the file is in RAW format especially for my printer hp deskjet 3820.
    When I print in the detail window of the printer the page number is shown, so I think there is a convention also of raw formats for dividing the content in
    pages.
    Thank you for a tip.
    If someone want, this text in german, please tell me.
    Greetings from austria
    Erhy :zunge:

• Na, wenn Du doch Deutsch kannst, warum dann erst auf Englisch? :D

Das Problem ist sehr speziell. Ich erinnere mich dunkel, mal Rohdaten per "copy Dateiname > lpt1" zum Drucker geschickt zu haben, aber wie das bei Deinem Drucker genau ist, nun ja, gute Frage. Wahrscheinlich ist der Durcker auch per USB angeschlossen, vermute ich.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!