DGDecNV: CUDA-basierter Multi-Decoder für AviSynth

• DGDecNV Build 2007 haben wir bereits übersprungen... dank einheitlicher CUDA-Unterstützung sind MPEG2- und MPEG4-AVC-Decoder mittlerweile in DGMultiSource() vereint.

Nun gibt es DGDecNV Build 2008:

Außerdem wurde DGAVCDec von Donald Graft's Website entfernt... eine Wiederauferstehung wird es wohl erst geben, wenn klar ist, ob DiAVC als Ersatz-Decoder für libavcodec implementiert wird.

• DGDecNV 2010

• DGDecNV Build 2011 -- jetzt auch mit 64-bit-Version!

DGDecNV Build 2012

Zitat

* Fixed a problem that could cause the source filters to hang if the last picture
    in the stream is incomplete (due to bad editing).

* Implemented film % detection for AVC video.

* Silently ignore leading frames that are missing their required SPS/PPS's.

* Fix a problem that caused AVC sequence extensions to be reported as illegal
    NALUs.

* Fix a problem that caused seeking on the timeline in DGIndexNV to report
    failure to create the video decoder for some low-end NV cards.

DGDecNV Build 2013 -- neue Lizensierung, neue Verschlüsselung!

Zitat

I'm about to cut over to my new generation security:

* Asymmetric key encryption using RSA to kill serial gens.
    * Various anti exe-cracking strategems.

When the cutover occurs, the license generator will generate only licenses for version 2013 and greater, which will be released at the same time. I will reset all license counts to 0 so that you can get licensed for versions going forward.

The license generator will be disabled for a short period during the cutover.

My previous "security" was laughably weak.

• Huch, das geht ja wie's Brezelbacken...

Build 2015

Zitat

* I got too clever by half with my licensing check in an attempt to punish people using patched executables. It wasn't working right, however, causing it to emit some bad frames even for good licenses in some (not all) cases. I won't try anything like that again. :eek: Now, if you don't see your video you have to remake your license. I'm done with this nonsense. It's not a battle I can win. Do not use 2014! 2013 is OK.

* Here's a cookie to make up for the first item above. Added audio language detection for opened MPLS files. After opening the MPLS file, Audio/Audio Demux will tell you the languages of the (nonhidden) streams.

__

Build 2016

Zitat

My latest anti-cracking strategy: a new release every day. :)

* Fixed a bug in VC1 pulldown detection. For example, streams on the bluray "Life" were being erroneously marked with frame pulldown in the DGI file, causing extra frames when serving.

* Bumped the DGI version number to 8 to complete the removal of the ill-advised protection. (Yes, tormento, I know you hate me.)

__

Build 2017

__

Zitat

Licenses will continue working going forward from 2015.

I plan to reset everybody's license count to 0.

__

Build 2018

Zitat

Keeping those crackers on their toes!

* Fixed case of recovery point SEI appearing before the PPS. This fixes AVC streams cut with VideoRedo.

http://neuron2.net/dgdecnv/dgdecnv.html

P.S.: Im Moment wird offenbar ganz heftig an der Disk-Performance geschraubt. Und offenbar verhalten sich da verschiedene Windows-Versionen recht unterschiedlich. Unter XP war zwischen C- und Low-Level-Zugriffen eine Steigerung auf die 3...4-fache Geschwindigkeit möglich.

• Build 2019

• Build 2020

Build 2021

• Build 2022

• Build 2024

Zitat

* Improved the AVS template handling functionality.

* Added an option in the Audio Demux dialog to permanently turn off
    audio processing/demuxing. The state of this option is shown on the
    audio demux menu pulldown.

* Made some changes to CUDA context locking intended to eliminate possible
    crashing in some third-party applications.

* Please delete your DGIndexNV.ini file so that a new one can be created.

• Build 2025

Zitat

* Fixed a GUI bug that could cause the first frame to be displayed wrong just once on
    initial open in DGIndexNV.

* Fixed missing detection of audio streams with stream_id 0xbd when PAT/PMT is not present.

* Fixed the broken CLI option -od (save project and demux video).

• Build 2026

Zitat

* Fixed a race condition between CUDA init and filter deinstantiation that could cause
    a crash when DGDecodeNV is instantiated and then deinstantiated without a call
    to GetFrame(). Some third-party applications do that to get the video clip properties
    returned by an Avisynth script.

• Build 2027

Zitat

* Fixed a problem that caused some 192-byte-packet transport streams to be detected as 188-byte.

* Fixed a problem that caused some transport streams to be reported as missing video data.

* Added a check to the Enable PureVideo Deinterlacer parent menu item to make it easier to see when you have deinterlacing enabled.

For support I encourage you to use my support forum: http://neuron2.net/board/index.php

• Build 2028

Zitat

* Fixed a problem that cuased some MKV files to not be opened.

* Fixed a problem with seeking with DGSource() for some MKV files.

* Fixed the Log Timestamps option for transport streams containing AVC video.

* Added an indication of the presence of PCR to the "Detect PIDs: Raw" output
    for transport streams that carry PCR on the same PID as the video.

• DGDecNV 2029 [Oct 05, 2010]

Zitat

Build 2029
    ----------

* If multiple files are loaded in DGIndexNV and one of them contains an end of stream
    NALU, then indexing would stop at that point, truncating the entire file set. Fixed by
    ignoring end of stream NALUs.

* Fixed the Info dialog frame type field for AVC field-structured streams. Frames with structure
    I-P were erroneously displayed as P frames rather than I frames.

• DGDecNV 2030 [Oct 07, 2010]

Zitat

Build 2030
    ----------

* Fixed a problem that could cause macroblocking and/or decode warning popups in DGIndexNV
    for MPEG2 program streams when scrolling on the timeline.

DGDecNV 2031 [Oct 08, 2010]

Zitat

Build 2031
    ----------

* Fixed a problem with GOP stepping (especially backward) on the timeline in DGIndexNV.

* Fixed this problem: If you single-stepped into the end of the file, then subsequent play
    or stepping would malfunction.

• DGDecNV 2032 [Oct 10, 2010]

Zitat

Build 2032
    ----------

* For MPEG2 streams, DGDecodeNV now automatically includes hinting data for ColorMatrix().

DGDecNV 2033 [Oct 13, 2010]

Zitat

Build 2033
    ----------

* Added ability to specify the GPU device to be used when more than one is present. A new
    dialog was added to the Options pulldown that lists the available GPU devices.

* Fixed demuxing of TrueHD audio and added display of TrueHD stream info.

* Fixed a problem of clearing all data when an AVC file is closed. It could cause a subsequent
    AVC file open without exiting DGIndexNV to fail.

* The index file format was bumped to NV11.

Also neu indexieren!

• DGDecNV 2035 [Oct 26, 2010]

Zitat

Build 2035
    ----------

* Fixed an issue where a long stretch without video packets in a transport stream could cause
    a failure with a "Cannot find video data" error popup.

* Added a textual debug overlay option to DGDecodeNV that (currently) can be used to display
    the filter version, the GOP number, the display and coded frame numbers, and the frame coding type.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!