MKVToolnix -- Matroska tools: Download
MKVToolnix ist eine Sammlung von verschiedenen Tools, um Matroska-Dateien zu erstellen oder zu verändern.
Changelog schrieb:Alles anzeigen
* mkvtoolnix: Disabled storing AVC/h.264 video tracks in VfW mode.
* mkvtoolnix: bug fix: On Windows the command line output was
terminated with CR CR NL instead of just CR NL.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The Quicktime/MP4 reader wasn't skipping
unknown elements correctly.
* mkvextract: new feature: Added a new extraction mode for
outputting timecodes in a timecode v2 format file. It is called
"timecode_v2" and takes the same arguments as the "tracks"
* mkvinfo: new feature: Added a command line switch
"--output-charset" which sets the charset that strings read from
Matroska files are output in (e.g. if you want the output in UTF-8
and not your system's local charset).
* mkvinfo: new feature: Added a command line switch "-o" for
redirecting the output to a file (for systems which re-interpret
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The combination of using external timecode
files and video tracks with B frames was not working as
intended. The user had to order the timecodes in the timecode file
just like the frames were ordered (meaning the timecodes for a
IPBBP sequence with 25 FPS had to be "0", "120", "40,
"80"...). This has been fixed. They have to be ascending again and
mkvmerge will assign them properly.
* mkvextract: new feature: Added support for extracting h.264 /
AVC tracks into proper h.264 ES streams supported by
e.g. MP4Box. Patch by Matt Rice (see AUTHORS).
* mkvinfo: bug fix: Files with non-ASCII chars weren't opened
because conversion to UTF-8 was done before the charset routines
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a crash if a track in a MP4/QuickTime
file did not contain a STCO atom (chunk table) but a STSC atom
(chunk map table).
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Very large values were not kept correctly for
a lot of elements (meaning they were truncated to 16 or 32 bits).
* mkvinfo: bug fix: Very large values were not displayed correctly
for a lot of elements (meaning they were truncated to 16 or 32
bits prior to displaying).
* mkvmerge: bug fix: AVC/H.264 references were wrong, and muxing
of AVC from Matroska files with proper references resulted in
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed support for USF subtitles stored in
UTF-16 and UTF-32. Added support for USF subtitles stored in UTF-8
without a BOM.